Monday, February 2, 2015

Who Was Albert Einstein? (Who Was/Is…?) by Jess M. Brallier, Robert Andrew Parker ( Illustrator), Nancy Harrison





Who Was Albert Einstein?
(Who Was/Is…?)
by Jess M. Brallier, Robert Andrew Parker ( Illustrator), Nancy Harrison



Synopsis From Goodreads:

Everyone has heard of Albert Einstein-but what exactly did he do? How much do kids really know about Albert Einstein besides the funny hair and genius label? For instance, do they know that he was expelled from school as a kid? Finally, here's the story of Albert Einstein's life, told in a fun, engaging way that clearly explores the world he lived in and changed


My Review:5/5 Stars


I had to read a Non Fiction book about someone for school and I chose Albert Einstein. This book had great information about him.

It was great learning real facts about Albert Einstein. I learned what he was like as a kid and I learned about his different theories. He was an awesome guy. The Germans said he was a spy but they didn’t like him because he was Jewish and really smart.

I learned he had two wives and he had children. He also won the Noble Prize for Physics. Reading this stuff about him made me want to be a scientist more.

I thought Einstein was an interesting man. I would like to read more about him.


I’d recommend this book to kids who like scientists because it was a kid friendly book.

No comments:

Post a Comment