Monday, February 2, 2015

Good Morning, Gorillas by Mary Pope Osborne


Good Morning, Gorillas
( Magic Tree House #26)
by Mary Pope Osborne








Synopsis from GoodReads:


Gentle giants or giant monsters?

That's the question Jack and Annie have about gorillas when the Magic Tree House sweeps them to the mountains of Africa. There they meet a group of amazing and sometimes frightening mountain gorillas. Annie knows how to play with the creatures right away. But Jack is left out. Will the gorillas be able to teach him some special magic?




My Review


5/5 Stars


This books was fun to read. My favorite part was when the met Bu-Bu

I enjoy reading the Magic Tree House books because they are fun adventures.

I do not read them in order and I still enjoy them.

I’d recommend this to any kid who likes Gorillas, adventures and who reads Jack and Annie books.



No comments:

Post a Comment