Monday, February 2, 2015

Out From Boneville ( Bone #1) by Jeff Smith




Out From Boneville
Bone
by Jeff Smith



Synopsis From Goodreads:

After being run out of Boneville, the three Bone cousins, Fone Bone, Phoney Bone, and Smiley Bone, are separated and lost in a vast uncharted desert.

One by one, they find their way into a deep, forested valley filled with wonderful and terrifying creatures...

Humor, mystery, and adventure are spun together in this action-packed, side-splitting saga. Everyone who has ever left home for the first time only to find that the world outside is strange and overwhelming will love Bone.




My Review


5/5 Stars

I liked Fone Bone because he was brave and adventurous. I liked that he made friends with the Red Dragon. I think that Bone liking a human named Thorn is weird because he is not a human. I think she’ll come to like him though.


It was a great book with adventure, action, some funny parts, great story and really good characters and really good drawings. I’m excited to continue on with this series.


I would recommend this book to anybody who like funny adventure comics. Especially my mom and dad

No comments:

Post a Comment