Saturday, December 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Bad Kitty by Nick Bruel



Reviewed by LXR
5/5 Stars


Synopsis from Goodreads:

It's Bad Kitty's birthday, and you're invited! Bad Kitty's second illustrated novel is packed with deadpan humor, rich tidbits of cat information -- and even some suspense! Who took Kitty's presents? Why are Kitty's friends so bizarre? Readers will laugh out loud at Kitty's feline mood swings, and they'll be touched by the heartwarming visit from a surprise guest.

My Review:


What I like about this book was when Bad Kitty messed up the party!!!!  That part was hilarious! 


I like this book because it is really funny and quick fun to read. 


I can relate to this book because Bad Kitty got a present she didn’t like and I’ve had that happen too but I appreciated the gift anyway.

I’d recommend this book to 5+ years old and anyone who enjoys funny or some may say hilarious books. There is a lot of laughing out loud.








No comments:

Post a Comment